Mix & Kill Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas etc

Go down

Ideas etc Empty Ideas etc

Post  Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:03 am

The council is interested in any idea that may help make our guild better. Please post here so we can all discuss and even make polls if a good idea needs to taken further. The guild belongs to us all so speak up Smile
At the moment were trying to work out a guild ranking system got any ideas to help out?
Question Idea Question

Back to top Go down

Ideas etc Empty Re: Ideas etc

Post  Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:13 pm

hey, so ive been out of el for a i guess about a week now or so but i should be able to play again some time this week, as for the ranking system, im all in favor of a council consisting of "department heads" individuals in control of one aspect of the guild working w/ the other leaders to make it better and acknowledging the members wishes if so possible.

Back to top Go down

Post  Smee Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:27 am

Teacher wrote:hey, so ive been out of el for a i guess about a week now or so but i should be able to play again some time this week, as for the ranking system, im all in favor of a council consisting of "department heads" individuals in control of one aspect of the guild working w/ the other leaders to make it better and acknowledging the members wishes if so possible.

We are currently discussing this issue, and as I pointed out on another thread, that idea only limites the councils ability to the time the said 'head of department' is online. That being said I feel it is every council members duty to run any and all functions to their ability. Why would we limit a council members duties in set rule and guidelines? just my thoughts. . .

Smee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:37 am

do not limit it at that post, but make them prefered for those fields. in the meaning of long term strategie.
Every council member should have the authority to act when needed. but one should be the prefered person to refer to if needed.
THat way we do not limit the council but put the skills of people to the right use

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum